FetPros is for Fetish Professionals. Therefore we very much support copyright and content ownership.
By uploading or posting content on this site you are explicitly stating that you either own the copyright or have the express permission of the copyright holder to post the content.
If you have doubts about whether or not you own the copyright, it is your responsibility to do the appropriate research and determine your rights regarding the content.
The Notice and Takedown Procedure
To comply with the DMCA FetPros.com has a registered agent with the US Copyright office. Please email all proper Copyright Infringement Notices to the Copyright Manager, use Copyright Manager as the subject of the email, and they will be addressed as soon as possible.
The requirements for a proper Notice are expressed as follows:
- (i) A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- (ii) Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works, a representative list of such works.
- (iii) Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material.
- (iv) Sufficient information for FetPros.com to contact complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- (v) A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- (vi) A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
After receiving a proper Notice, the content in question will be removed.
A notice of the removal and a copy of the complaint will be sent to the FetPros member that posted the content.
What to do if you receive Notice of Copyright Infringement
If you receive a Notice that something you have posted is a copyright infringement and you believe the Notice is in error, you can submit a counter-claim to the Copyright Manager. Your counter-claim must include the same information noted above in The Notice and Takedown Procedure section. Additionally, if you feel the the wrong content was removed, you must state under penalty of perjury that the wrong content was misidentified or mistakenly removed.
The counter-claim will be forwarded to the complaining party, and, if the complaining party does not produce a court order, the content will be made available in 14 days.
Repeat Copyright Infringement
Repeat copyright infringement will result in the termination of your account.